Sunday, 2 February 2014

P.S. I crochet is launched!

 

Hi Everyone, and welcome to my last post here at Colour in a Simple Life.

My new website is up and running; the link to P.S. I crochet is below -

http://psicrochet.com/

I hope you come and have a look around - and let me know what you think!  All of my free patterns from colour in a simple life are now over there and it will be the only place I post from now on.

http://psicrochet.com/

I would like to thank you all who have followed and supported me while writing this, my first blog and it has been a hard decision to leave this blog behind and start anew, however a lot can change since I started colour in a simple life over 2 years ago, and I'm aware of possibilities for my blog that I could never have dreamed of back then. 

I wanted to have the new website with lots of content on it before I went live, and while this has taken me quite a while I'm now confident that I have transferred all of the information that I want over there. 

And to welcome you there is a brand new free pattern posted today - Pretty Coaster.


Sophie is modelling it nicely!


I've also started new P.S. I crochet facebook pages, a twitter account and google + pages - all are linked over there and it would be wonderful if you could follow me.  Also there is an option to follow me by email.

So I hope to see you there!

Best wishes and thanks again

Karen
xx

15 comments:

  1. I am galloping over Karen to your new website....so very pleased to see you are back with us!!!

    keep well

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Mrs Karen.....love your flowers and the combination you are using.Happy week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going to your new site right now...and will be following you from there :-) Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonjour , bonsoir karen, how lovellly are all your creations!
    I am glad i have found your blog. The floers are so jolies! Also the way you crochet them is interesting for me.
    I also love to crochet .
    FleurBelge

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have enjoyed your blog!! Will I be able to follow your new one via email?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was just thinking of you the other day, wondering what you were up to...now I know! I am on my way to the new site right now. So glad you are back!! I have missed you! Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karen lovely to have you back, will certainly be following you again. Big hugs and well done.
    Dorothy
    :-)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm very happy to know you have it all sorted Karen - I'm coming over, see you there! Joy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back Mrs Karen I love your flowers and the combination you are using.Happy week.
    Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  11. great !
    Greetings from Poland :)
    Katarzyna

    www.sajuki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, I love your blog, is beauty, I love the colors, I love your crochet, visit my blog too,hugs from Brazil.
    http://www.titacarre.com
    http://elo7.com.br/titacarre

    ReplyDelete
  13. tollfree are very popular to consumers like me because of the fact that we don't have to spend anything when we call a specific company. The best part is, we can call them as many times as we can, and the company is paying for it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello! I've awarded you with the Liebster award! If you have over 200 followers I'm not sure if I can, but it's worth a try :) Here's my link: http://entreads.blogspot.com/2014/05/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute kitty and beautiful coasters! ♥ Unfortunately I cannot open your new site, but I will come back and try again :-). Have a sunny day!
    Nata

    ReplyDelete