Tuesday 4 October 2011

Wrist Warmers Anyone?

Hello there,

Despite the weather here still being in the late 20s, it can't last forever, so my hook has been busy with some pure new wool wrist warmers and it is my delight to share the pattern...




Chevron Lace Wrist Warmers

I NOW HAVE A NEW WEBSITE AND THIS PATTERN CAN BE FOUND AT -

http://psicrochet.com/portfolio-items/chevron-lace-wristwarmers/
 


Quick and easy to whip up for gifts, or just to treat yourself in some really yummy yarn....




Perfect for Autumn.

Happy Hooking Everyone.............xx

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing all your great patterns! I'll be trying some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I love your pattern. I have a question, please. If I make this design...would they be warm enough for winters? Where I live, it doesn't snow but the winters are chilly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't this funny!! I just came across your blog from a Facebook link and saw the wrist warmers - I thought I know those!! Here's the link to my Rav project page: http://www.ravelry.com/projects/RobinBrz/chevron-lace-wrist-warmers
    I absolutely LOVE this pattern and wore these all the time last winter. I already have plans in my head to make more for this year!
    So cool how things like that happen! Now I'm going to check out your puffy grannys which is what caught my eye today!
    Thanks for sharing great patterns with is!!

    ReplyDelete